09. FUTURE program
FUTURE is CSIR’s five year plan program for the period 2012-2017 focused on setting up the foundation for a technology development program in currency technology.
Labs involved in the project:
- Pune; Chemicals, materials & bio sciences & engineering
- Largest non-profit filer of patents in India and abroad; track record of working with industry, both Indian and MNC
- Amongst the largest producers of PhDs and publications in chemical sciences in India
- Home to the largest inventive enterprises incubator in India
- Pilani and Chennai; Electronics, photonics, instrumentation/ automation
- Pioneering institute in India in the area of electronics. Founded 1953
MOU between SPMCIL and CSIR-NCL:
SPMCIL and CSIR-NCL signed an MoU on 27 Jan 2015.